Products Per Page:
- Kotteri Mirin is a sweet rice wine for cooking, which adds authentic Japanese flavor to your grilled, broiled, baked and stir-fry foods.
- Ingredients: Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Fermented Rice Seasoning, Vinegar, Sodium Benzoate: Less That 1/10 Of 1% As A Preservative. Contains Sulfites.
- Mirin, also known as sweet cooking rice wine, brings out the flavor in dishes.
- In Japanese cuisine, mirin is used in simmered dishes and noodle soup base.
- Checkout more products from Kikkoman here!
- With zero fat and no calories, this Kikkoman rice vinegar is especially good as a salad dressing.
- Kikkoman Rice Vinegar is a healthy way to add flavour to your dishes!
- Ingredients: Rice Vinegar, Water. Diluted With Water To 4.2% Acidity (42 Grain).
- Versatile and easy to use, this seasoned rice vinegar is milder in flavor than the other Kikkoman vinegar.
- Made from glutinous rice, which adds a hint of sweetness, this vinegar can be an excellent add-on to any type of dishes.
- Ingredients: Rice Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Salt. Diluted With Water To 4.1% Acidity (41 Grain).