Get to know us.
What is Haisue?
Haisue is a Canadian online retailer and wholesaler specialized in Asian groceries offering a variety of food products, kitchenware, as well as health and wellness items. After a strategic relocation from Montreal to the GTA, Haisue now serves its customers from its headquarters and distribution centre located in Toronto, Ontario.
Because it’s all about the family. Our founders who come from completely different backgrounds share one common belief, the importance of family. This belief transcends everything Haisue stands for. Whether it’s the name itself which is a play on words using the names of the founders’ parents, our intense focus on offering products of the highest quality to our customers and their families, or making grocery shopping so convenient that our customers can spend more time on what really matters, family, are all examples of what drives us.
To always uphold the vision of the founders which is symbolized by our logo. The symbol “H” is a Chinese character meaning “to rise” while red represents power, leadership and courage. The Octagon and its 8 corners represent infinity through 8 components;
- Maintaining a reputable and ethical business organization
- Caring about our families and their health
- Offering creative solutions & novel ideas to online grocery shopping
- Helping people get access to groceries faster and easier
- Forging lasting and fruitful partnerships with our vendors
- Making wise decisions to grow the business
- Having a positive impact on our employees’ careers
- Building wealth to create a positive impact on the community
"Great service and quality of products. Very convenient to order Asian food and snacks."
"Great service and tasty products! Highly recommend it!."