Products Per Page:
- Coconut rice, also known as Nasi Lemak, is a popular dish in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Served with chili sauce, fried anchovies, fried peanuts, sliced cucumber or tomato, and hard-boiled egg.
- Make your own Singapore Laksa with Asian Home Gourmet’s paste!
- Laksa is a spicy noodle soup popular in the Southeast Asia, especially in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Check out more products from Asian Home Gourmet here!
- This sauce is ideal for BBQ meats, kebabs, and rice cakes.
- It can also be used as a dipping sauce when having hot pot dinner.
- Ingredients: Coconut Extract, Onion, Peanut, Water, Sugar, Palm Oil, Tamarind Extract, Spices, Chili Powder, Salt, and Modified Corn Starch.