No products in the cart.
Products Per Page:
- Hokkien Hae Mee, also known as Prawn Noodle, is a popular dish in Malaysia.
- Malacca Nyonya cuisine is a fusion of traditional Malay and Chinese culinary influence coupled with recipes passed down from generations.
- Heng’s Malacca Nyonya Prawn Noodle Paste blends a delectable fresh prawn broth based with spicy aromatics bound to excite taste buds and satisfy your cravings.
- Satay Celup was introduced in Malacca in the 50’s and it has now become a local delicacy well favored among locals and a must try for tourists.
- An assortment of fresh and semi-cooked seafood, meats, and vegetables on skewers dipped into the pot of aromatic satay sauce.