Products Per Page:
- Dried seaweed perfect for a clear soup as an add-on.
- A good source of vitamins and minerals.
- Recipe Idea: Miso Soup.
- Perfect Wakame seaweed for soup or stew.
- Often used in Korean and Japanese cuisines, especially in soups and salads.
- Kelp is a large type of seaweed with high nutritional value.
- Often used in Korean and Japanese soups.
- Great roasted seaweed with a crispy texture to prepare sushi rolls.
- Can also be shredded into small pieces and add to soup.
- Introducing Wang’s Ito-Wakame: The perfect Korean seaweed to go in a noodle soup!
- Dried seaweed that goes well in a beef or chicken broth.
- Check out more products from Wang here!
- Dashi Kombu is a type of Japanese vegetarian stock.
- Kombu means kelp or seaweed, and usually goes well in miso soup.