No products in the cart.
Products Per Page:
Easy to prepare crab & corn soup. Add one egg to make this soup even tastier!$3.95
Easy to prepare hot & sour soup. Add one egg to make this soup even tastier!$3.95
Nido soup is the Filipino version of the Chinese Bird’s Nest Soup. Make yourself a comfort soup by adding some vermicelli to it.$3.95
- Nanami Togarashi, in Japanese meaning Assorted Chili Pepper, is a Japanese spice blend commonly sprinkled over noodles, vegetables, grilled meats, and salad seasonings.
- Made from Red Pepper, Mandarin Orange Peel, Black Sesame Seed, White Sesame Seed, Japanese Pepper, Ginger, Green Laver.
- Shaved katsuobushi, also known as Bonito Flakes, are used in Japanese cooking.
- Smoky, intensely savory, and slightly fishy flavor.
- Bonito flakes are one of the main ingredients in dashi, a flavorful Japanese soup stock.