Yakisoba is a classic Japanese noodle dish, made of ramen noodles, sliced meat, and vegetables. This recipe is simple and easy to prepare.
|Preparation: 15 minutes||Soaking: 30 minutes|
|Cooking: 6 minutes||Quantity: 4 portions|
- 3 dried shiitake
- 454g (1lb) ramen noodles
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 sliced yellow onion
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne
- 125ml minced Chinese cabbage
- 90ml (6 tbsp) Yakisoba sauce
- 3 green onions, cut into 5cm (2in) pieces
- In a bowl, place the shiitakes. Cover with warm water and leave to rehydrate for 30 minutes. Drain, then slice the shiitakes.
- In a pot of boiling water, place the ramen noodles. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Cook the garlic for 20 seconds.
- Add onion, carrot, cabbage and rehydrated shiitake mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add noodles and yakisoba sauce. Stir. Continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- When ready to serve, garnish with green onions.
Check out more recipes from @cuisineravecjenna!